Thursday, January 23, 2014

Figures Toy Company's Dukes figures are almost here!

The highly anticipated Dukes of Hazzard action figures from Figures Toy Company are almost here.  They sent word to me that the 12 inch figures will be shipping in about two weeks and the 8 inch figures in about four weeks.  They also sent me a whole heck of a lot of great looking pictures to share with you, the loyal Dukes Collector readers.  These things are going to be a lot of fun.  These pictures really show the detail in the figures.  My favorite part is the attention to detail in the belt buckles of Bo and Luke.  They really nailed those.  I'll hold my commentary on each figure until I actually have them in hand.  This isn't my review, this is just a sneak peak.  Here is a mess load of pictures.  
















































What are your thoughts?  Have you preordered yet?  You can do that here.  Go ahead, leave a comment, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment