Saturday, November 2, 2013

The Terminator Wins Best Costume - Halloween 2013


I went out Hallooweening on the 31st and came home with first prize!  I love Halloween.


Happy Halloween from Franks and Beans!


Jeff went as a gorilla in a human costume.









There were some good costumes out there, but I didn't see too much competition.
 

I'd say it was a very succesful Halloween season.  I got to go to a cool haunted house, Fright Farm.


We went the the third highest rated haunted amusement park in the country, Kennywood's Phantom Fright Nights.


And I also dressed up like my favorite chili sauce, sriracha!




Just for the heck of it, here is my Terminator costume again.  Hasta la vista, baby.

1 comment:

  1. Upon further reflection (and high quality photos), the blonde. Though I can't say I'm knocked out by either.

    ReplyDelete