Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Professional Photos With The Dukes Of Hazzard Cast Available At The 40th Anniversary Celebration in Nashville


Now this is something I'm very excited we were able to put together.  At the 40th Anniversary Celebration in Nashville on January 26 and 27, fans will be given the opportunity to purchase a Professional Photo with the Dukes cast.  These posed pictures will be taken by a professional photographer and printed on site.  You can then take the photo to be autographed by the stars.


A goal of mine for years has been to get a picture with all of my heroes.  At the bigger events it's super hard to get them all in one place let alone let any fans jump in the picture.  At recent comic cons these pro photo opportunities have been popping up so I thought it would be a great idea to incorporate this into our events.  The cast agreed and now this is happening!  


I was fortunate to get a pro photo with Catherine, Tom, and John at a comic con, but I sure wished Ben, Sonny and Rick could have been in the picture.  I also took one with Hulk Hogan a few years ago and it turned out great.


There are different options available like all the cast members, just Dukes, just Hazzard County deputies, or even single pictures.  The link to purchase the photo ops before the event is below.  I am so happy that this worked out and very proud to be a part of it.


Not every picture I've taken with the Dukes has come out great. (what kind of face am I making in this one?!?)  Even if you've been to a hundred Dukes events, you've never been given a chance to take a perfect picture with the cast.  Now is the chance.


The photobomb was a great picture with the Duke Cousins, but the pro photo is so much better.  I'll be floating around the photo area, and probably helping with the photos, but I promise I won't photobomb your picture (unless you want me to).


If I didn't purchase a pro photo at the event where I met Hulk for a second time, the only picture I would have with him would be me leaning over and him blinking.


So glad I got this picture taken by the professional photographer.


The photos will be taken in front of a logo for the event.  This will be a once in a lifetime opportunity to get these pictures.  This will be just another addition to this great event that is going to be so special and unique.  You don't want to miss it.


No comments:

Post a Comment