Friday, November 28, 2014

Heading Back To NYC For Bo And Luke's Big Concert

Somehow I thought I had a week between Thanksgiving and the NY Concert featuring our favorite Duke Boys.  I was wrong.  Hot off the heels of the turkey hangover, the big show is coming up in a few days.


With my special Kickstarter access, I'll be involved in the dinner, meet and greet, and have front row tickets to the show.  There has also been some talk of a special DukesCollector interview, but nothing is set in stone yet.  Fingers crossed.  Of course, I'll have all the coverage posted here as soon as I can.


In an added bonus, John and Tom will be at the Barnes & Noble in the Upper East Side the day after the concert promoting the new Christmas Album.  They will be singing and signing.  If you can't make the concert, or if you just want to see them again (like me), swing on by B&N for a extra treat.  This is going to be another great New York trip!

Remember to pick up the CD.  It is a Christmas classic.  It's available all over the place, especially Tom's website.  

No comments:

Post a Comment