Saturday, May 31, 2014

I Got A Gig at Daisy Duke Day at Cooter's Place on June 15 in Nashville


I'm heading back to Nashville!  June 14 and 15 is Rockabilly Saturday Night and Daisy Duke Day.  And I'll be there.  In addition to my normal wondering around and having a blast at Dukes events, I also have a very special role.  I am hosting a question and answer session with Daisy Duke during the Sunday Brunch with Catherine Bach.  I'm very excited about it.  The Cooter's Place website has all the details and I even get a name drop and a website mention!  Great stuff.


This is gonna be a great event that will be a lot of fun.  You should really try to attend.  I'll be taking tons of pictures and will surely share them here on the blog.  If you can't make it but have a question for Daisy, you can email me, leave a comment, or send it to me on twitter.  I can't wait to get back to Nashville and Cooter's Place!!

No comments:

Post a Comment