Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Behind the Scenes to the Autotrader #New01 Dukes of Hazzard Commercial



It is established that we all love the new Autotrader commercial.  It was the biggest topic in Nashville this weekend.  Everyone loves it.  The creators of the ad are also answering our wishes by giving us all kinds of access to behind the scenes pictures and they just recently posted a making of video that is nearly as fun to watch as the commercial itself.


We get to see more of that great banter that John and Tom share.  We also get a lot of facts about the productions like how many computer generated cars were used (the answer is none).


I thought the singer sounded familiar.


This truck also looks familiar.  You really need to watch this video.  Autotraded did not post it to youtube, so I can't embed it here like I normally do, but you can simply follow the link below and scroll to the bottom to see it.  I think I'll watch it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment