Thursday, April 2, 2015

John Schneider and Tom Wopat Are Coming To The Steel City Con! April 10-12

Bo and Luke will be at my local toy show in just over a week!


The Duke Boys will be at the Steel City Con in Monroeville, PA all three days from April 10-12.  They will be taking photos, signing autographs, and meeting fans the whole weekend.  My pal Neil will have his General Lee on display as well.  I'll be there all three days having a good ol' time.  I've talked to many fellow Dukes fans from around the area that will be coming to the show.  If you live near Pittsburgh or want to take a drive, come hang out with Tom, John, and me at the Steel City Con in Monroeville next weekend!


Check out SteelCityCon.com for all the details (and an old picture of me and John, from when I had really long hair).

No comments:

Post a Comment