Wednesday, April 3, 2019

I Was A Guest On The Kibbe & Friends Podcast Talking Dukes Collecting

I was recently interviewed by Robert Kibbe for his Dukes of Hazzard themed podcast Kibbe and Friends.  We talked Dukes collectibles and I really enjoyed the chat.  We touched on a lot of topics including the Eras of Dukes Collecting, the 40 different 1/18s, the kiddie pool, and more.  This interview might serve as an introduction to some new readers here at the blog.  Welcome to my little corner of Hazzard County!  I like to talk Dukes.  It might also serve as some of my reader's introduction to the Dukes themed podcast.  Go check it out, Robert likes to talk Dukes.  Below are some pictures of a few of the items we discussed as well as links to more info. 









You can check out the Kibbe and Friends Podcast on Robert's site as well anywhere podcasts area available such as Google Play, iTunes, Stitcher, and more.  

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bitte kontaktieren Sie mich ... Ich habe ein bobby Car im General Lee Design. robert_jungen@yahoo.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was very cool to hear you on the pod cast! I went to Bo's extravaganza after listening and saw one of the general Lee soap bars you were talking about in the mobile museum.

    ReplyDelete