Saturday, February 22, 2014

Car Hauler Full Of Hazzard Cars Spotted - New Production?



I usually don't like to post about speculation, and not have all the facts before I report on things, but these pictures are too cool not to share.  Our pal, Sammy MC found these pics online.  They were snapped in Arizona.  Three great looking General Lees and four newer Chargers dressed in Hazzard County Patrol Car uniforms.  Rumors say that it could be a new commercial shoot involving John Schneider and Tom Wopat. Those same rumors say it may be for Auto Trader.  It has me excited.  I'll be following this and post anything new I find out.  I'm guessing having multiple cars means there may be a jump or two involved.  I love new Dukes of Hazzard adventures.

3 comments:

  1. I spotted something very similar on I-10 in San Antonio, TX going to work on Feb 24 in the morning. I didn't have a chance to get a picture though

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't know what I would do if I saw this on the road. I would probably follow for at least an hour, hoping it would stop. If it didn't, I would probably flag them down. I would lose my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pictures. That is just too cool that all of those awesome cars are in the same place. My brother built a replica of the infamous car when he was in high school. He drove that thing until he needed to get a serious job after college. Then he had to get an adults car as he said.

    Natashia Winters @ Hansen & Adkins Auto Transport

    ReplyDelete