Thursday, February 27, 2014

Post Stunt Hazzard Cars On The Car Hauler

Well I guess the filming is complete.  A new friend of the blog, Mike R., sent some pictures he took on Interstate 112 heading west in Covington, LA.  I love the connection to the original filming location of Covington, GA.




In these shots we see the cars are in rougher shape than last time we saw them.  There is only two General Lees, and they are muddy.  Perhaps the other two jumped into that big parking lot in the sky.  The four Rosco Dodge Charger Police Cars are all banged up and really dirty.  I bet these cars had a lot of fun over the last few days.  I wonder what the ATV had to do with everything.  And where this truck is heading.  I'd love for it to drive to my driveway.  Thanks goes to Mike for sharing the pics.  I will post anything else I get right away.


EDIT: It was pointed out to me that I counted wrong. There is a third General above the cab of the truck. Whoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment