Sunday, July 22, 2012

Comic-Con pictures - SDCC part 2

I am a story teller.  I love going on and on.  But I took so many pictures at Comic-Con that I could be telling stories for months trying to explain all these pictures.  So I'm just going to post a bunch of pictures.  A few will have a little info to them.  Most won't.  If anyone wants anything more on a certain picture, just post a comment asking about it and I will be happy to go on and on about it. 

Here we go.

This is our booth.  We had great things to offer. 


Saw a lot of Marty McFly costumes at the con...


And a lot of Calisis.


Perfect Adam West Batman, pit stains and all. 


Another Calisi.


The Hoff's new woman is hot.  And his bodyguard in the background is an awesome dude. 


Maybe the coolest picture of David Hasselhoff ever. 


Certified fresh.

Plain rotten.


This is Franks and Beans co-creator Larry Franks with Venture Brothers co-creator Jackson Publick.


Jeff with one of his heroes, Ben Edlund, creator of the Tick.


And I will leave you with this picture.  BEAST WARS!!!!

More to come soon.


2 comments: