Friday, August 30, 2013

I Won a Major Award!

In not at all Dukes related news, I won a video contest.  Aside from being a Dukes of Hazzard fanatic, I am also in the real estate profession.  I am a Realtor and Real Estate Appraiser at Larry A. Franks Real Estate Agency.  The Pennsylvania Association of Realtors held a video contest asking for entrants to create a video explaining what the Realtor Code of Ethics meant to them in 100 seconds or less.  I decided to stray away from the standard "talk to the camera" format and get a little creative.  I recruited Jeff and my mom to help. This is what we came up with:



I thought the superhero theme would make it stand out.  I am really happy with the result.  It wasn't obvious, but I wonder if anyone noticed the Realtor pin I was wearing.  The prize was a choice between an iPad and a Samsung Galazy Note 10.1.  Of course I went with the Galaxy.  Who likes apple stuff?  Not this guy, Android all the way!


I'm very excited to use this bad boy to catalog my collection and post blogs.  And of course Duke it up with 01 wallpapers and dixie horn notifications.


Of course, if you'd like to see more video featuring myself and ol' Jeffrey, you can check out Franks and Beans (on FranksandBeansOnline.com which we own, and always will).  Most of them don't include me flying and directly trying to win a prize, but some do.  Some also feature my mom.  And they are slightly funnier, slightly.


No comments:

Post a Comment