Monday, January 2, 2017

Daisy and Luke Duke Are Coming To My Neck Of The Woods - Catherine Bach & Tom Wopat at Pittsburgh World Of Wheels Jan. 21, 2017



Saturday, January 21, 2017 (first time I typed 2017) two of our favorite Duke cousins will be celebrity guests at the Pittsburgh World of Wheels at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center.  Catherine Bach and Tom Wopat will be attending the show from 1-5 pm.  You might notice a couple of other familiar faces as I will be working the booth, along with everyone's favorite comic book creator, Jeff.  It is going to be a lot of fun and I can't wait.  Jeff and I will be there when doors open at 10 am selling Tom and Catherine's merchandise and will help with the autographs and pictures when the Dukes arrive.  Come on over and see Daisy and Luke and talk Dukes with me!  Ticket info and more about the shoe can be found on the World of Wheels website.  See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment