Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Dukes Family Festival in Hagerstown, MD - June 22, 2013


This is very exciting.  This summer the Hagerstown Speedway in Hagerstown, MD is hosting a big Dukes event and they will have five cast members signing autographs and meeting fans.  This is the closest a Dukes event has ever been to me.  I can jump on Route 68 and be in Hagerstown in a little over two hours.  Cooter, Daisy, Rosco, Enos, and Cletus are all going to be there.  They are also going to have music, racing, and wrestling.  I have been in contact with the organizers and they are true Dukes fans, our kind of people.  They have specials planned for General Lee owners as well.  If you have a General (you lucky dog) and plan on taking it, they ask that you call the speedway, 301-582-0640, starting February 4.  Any other questions or comments about the event can be sent to me or the speedway.  This should be a very special event.  I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment