Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween 2013 - The Terminator


ReelMagik; DukesCollector;

If you have been paying attention, you know that I love Halloween.  Check out a few of my past costumes. This year's costume is a Cyberdyne Systems Model 101, better known as the Terminator!

ReelMagik; DukesCollector;

I found this great facial prosthetic online.  And basically everything else came from the basement, oddly enough.  The red eye lights up.  Not a bad Arnold Schwarzenegger, if I do say so myself.

ReelMagik; DukesCollector;

The leather jacket and pants, boots and even the Nerf guns we painted were already here.  This costume came together great.  The bike belongs to my dad.  


The inspiration for this one goes to Natalie.  We were discussing different ideas, and she came up with the Terminator.  My mom put a lot of work into it, as she always does.  I couldn't have done it without them.


I went to a couple parties Saturday night, but not to any bars with contests.  I am doing that on Halloween night.  The costume was a huge hit everywhere I went.  Here I am with Chad's MC Hammer.


Yo!  Walter White and Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad is a big costume combination this year.


Here is Kendra, she'll show up again later.


Sons of Anarchy and Dexter are other popular costumes.  I like picking something that I'm pretty sure no one else will be.  Or, as was the case last year with my Hollywood Hogan and in 2008 with my Joker nurse, I have the best version anyone will see.


At one point in the night, Kendra snuck up beside Chad while I was talking to him and blasted this trumpet in his ear.  It was hilarious.  I made them re-enact the scene for my camera.

I am going out again in costume this Thursday night, hope I win some contests!  Hasta la vista, Baby!

1 comment: