- The new release is being marketed as a Hazzard County Pursuit Police Car.
- The car will be a 1975 Dodge Monaco, where as the other releases were 1974s.
- It will have the correct foil looking finish for the Hazzard County markings.
- It will come with the side molding.
- The car will include a very accurate Aerodynic light bar, that should include the proper red, blue and amber sections with the side clearance lights as well.
- It will have a highly detailed interior with carpet, headliner, and proper finishes.
- It will include the correct Hazzard County license plate.
- The car will have the correct police special wheels and hubcaps.
- I was told the car will have the level of detail expected for a new AW release.
Auto World is very excited about this release and so am I. There are no pictures to share yet, but I will post them as soon as I get them.