Tuesday, June 18, 2013

See you this week in Hagerstown, MD for Dukes Family Festival


More pictures from Dukes Fan Fair are on the way.  But before I get to those, I wanted to remind everyone that this Saturday is the big event up here in the northern part of the U. S. of A. (I guess technically, Maryland is south of the Mason-Dixon line, but I can drive there quickly and I'm sticking to it).  There is going to be General Lees, Daisy Duke, Stunts, Cooter, car racing, Enos and Cletus, wrestling, and Rosco P. Coltrane!  I spoke with the stunt driver, James Smith, at the Nashville event.  He will be doing a ramp to ramp jump of the General Lee.  I can't wait to see it.  Here is a video of the jump he did last year at Hazzard Homecoming. 



Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment