Monday, January 6, 2014

Auto World's Daisy Duke 1971 Plymouth Satellite Arrives Soon

Did everyone have a wonderful Sunday watching the Dukes in HD all day?  I know I sure did.  And now it's back on everyday.  Did anyone rediscover their love for the show and subsequently discover this site and blog?  If so I would like to extend a welcome.  The main focus of  DukesCollector is on the collectibles from the Dukes of Hazzard, all the way back in the 80s  up until the newest items out.  They all fall into different eras of Dukes collectibles.  Along with the memorabilia, I also discuss the different events held throughout the year, like Dukes Fan Fair and Hazzard Homecoming, and discuss Dukes news.  DukesCollector is basically a one stop shop for all things Dukes of Hazzard.  I update as much as I can.  I hope you like the site and blog and stick around.  I love interacting with fellow fans through the comments section, email (lafre@atlanticbb.net) G+, and even on twitter (@larryafranks).  


The newest item to come out will be Auto World's Daisy Duke 1971 Plymouth Satellite.  Much earlier than expected, this highly detailed diecast will be released next week.  My contact on the inside at AW sent me this picture of the completed model in the box.  I will do a complete review when I receive it, just like I did on AW's extremely popular 1/18 General Lee.  This is the first time this car has gotten the 1/18 treatment and I'm excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment